As a longtime quilter with over 25 years of experience, Mindy (Quilting Mayhem owner) is passionate about sharing her love of sewing with all who wish to learn. She strives to maintain a friendly shop atmosphere where stitchers of all skill levels feel comfortable learning and creating. That's why we offer a wide range of classes, clubs, and social events that are informative, but low-key, to encourage fun...and success.
Our goal here at Quilting Mayhem is to inspire the creative spirit within. We have a friendly, knowledgeable staff on hand to offer expert product advice, personalized service, and ongoing support throughout your quilting journey. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We're always happy to assist you however we can!
We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their Quilting Mayhem experience. Please contact us at 425-533-2566 if you have any questions on the information below.
* Class Refund Policy: Your place in the class is held as soon as we receive your payment. Class fees are refundable up to five days before the class begins, MINUS the cost of any book, pattern, or CD you may have received as part of your class fee. There are no refunds if you cancel less than five days before the class begins.
If we cancel a class, you will receive a refund, MINUS the cost of any book, pattern, or CD you may have received as part of your class fee.
If we need to cancel a class due to low enrollment, we will do that approximately five days before the class begins, and we will notify you via phone or email.
Refunds are given via the manner in which you paid (cash, credit, etc.) your class fee.
* We are happy to replace any defective item.
* Returned items should be in their original packaging and in resellable condition (i.e., odor free, no use of any kind) and returned within 14 days with a receipt.
* Due to certain copyright laws, patterns, books, CDs, and magazines can not be returned, no exceptions.
* Any cancellation of a mail order, provided it has not yet been shipped, must be in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via telephone (425-533-2566).
* All Clearance sales and Special Orders are FINAL.
Thank you for your understanding!